Obtain A Free Proposal Today For Your ASIC Project!
Developing an ASIC or a SoC can be a very taxing process for our customers; we endeavor to make it easy for you. The first step is for LMI to develop a proposal for you. Here are the key steps.
- We will execute a mutual NDA with you to protect the confidential information of both parties.
- Send us your technical information. Specifications are desirable but we can work with block diagrams, functional descriptions, system and discrete device schematics, or even just a list of ASIC features.
- We will help you partition your system into a SoC or one or more ASICs.
- We will determine the best circuit architecture and topologies for your SoC or each ASIC.
- We will recommend the best choice of semiconductor process(es) for your project.
- We will help you select the best packaging arrangement for your SoC or each ASIC.
- We will provide a detailed proposal that details the project work statement (SOW) and schedule, technical approach, semiconductor process(es), packaging options, and itemize all non-recurring engineering (NRE) costs and production unit prices.